This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Clustdoc and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Clustdoc account
To connect your Clustdoc account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Clustdoc app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Clustdoc window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get these credentials, log in to your Clustdoc account. Click on your profile icon located in the top right corner of the screen. Click on Set up Team. Click on Developers on the left side menu and select API integrations. Enter token name, select abilities, and click on Create.
- Your API key will be displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Clustdoc window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Clustdoc account will get connected successfully.