This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Dasset and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Dasset account
To connect your Dasset account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Dasset app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Dasset window will pop up containing the API secret and Account ID fields:
- To get these, log in to your Dasset account. Click on Profile on the left navigation bar of the screen. Click on API ACCESS. Click on CREATE NEW KEY:
- Enter the name of the key, select appropriate permissions, and click on GENERATE NEW KEY:
- Your API secret will be displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to ConvertAPI window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Dasset account will get connected successfully.