This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between JustGiving and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- JustGiving account
To connect your JustGiving account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the JustGiving app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to JustGiving window will pop up containing the Username, Password, and App ID fields:
- Specify the registered username and password through which you log in to your JustGiving account. Log in to your JustGiving account. Your App ID will be displayed on the screen. Copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to JustGiving window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your JustGiving account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.