This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Kaleido and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Kaleido account
To connect your Kaleido account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Kaleido app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Kaleido window will pop up containing the API key fields:
- Log in to your Kaleido account. On the dashboard, click the profile icon on the bottom-left corner of the screen and click the Profile Settings option:
- Click the API Keys tab. You’ll get the API key of your account. Click the GENERATE NEW API KEY button to create a new API key for your account.:
- Give a suitable name. Your API key will be displayed on the screen. Copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Kaleido window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Kaleido account will get connected successfully.