This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Envoice and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Envoice account
To connect your Envoice account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Envoice app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Envoice window will pop up containing the API key and Secret key fields:
- You'll get all the above credentials in one window. To get them, log in to your Envoice account. Click on your profile name on the top right corner and select the Account settings option:
- Click on the Connect button from the top panel. Copy the API key and API secret displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied credentials in their respective fields of the Connect to Envoice window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Envoice account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.