This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Flotiq with the Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- An active Flotiq account
To connect your Flotiq account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps sections, and choose the Flotiq app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Flotiq window will pop up containing the connection name and API key:
- To get the required inputs, log in to your Flotiq account. On your dashboard, you will be able to see the First Name of the Account Holder and an icon containing the initials of the First Name and the Last Name in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Click anywhere over that section. You’ll see a menu open upwards with a few options. Click on API Keys:
- On clicking API keys, you get 2 kinds of API keys-
- Read and write API KEY - Key that has both read as well as write permission.
- Read only API KEY - Key that has only read permission
- You can select any key depending on the business requirement and the type of action that you are going to perform:
- For now, let’s copy the Read and write API KEY by clicking on the copy button present on the right side of the key and paste it into the respective field in Quickwork:
- Once all the input fields have been filled, click on the Link account button. Your Flotiq account has now been successfully connected to your Quickwork account.