This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Jiu Lin and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Jiu Lin account
To connect your Jiu Lin account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Jiu Lin app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Jiu Lin window will pop up containing the Access token fields:
- To get the access token, visit the Jiu Lin postman page and copy the cURL code specified under the Login section, on the right-hand side of the screen:
- Then visit the Run cURL Commands Online terminal. Paste the cURL code in the text box displayed on the screen. Click on the Send button on the screen to run the login code. The token displayed on the output text box is your access token. Copy the Token and UserId specified on the output screen and save them for future use:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Jiu Lin window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Jiu Lin account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.