This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Mailgun with the Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- An active Mailgun account
To connect your Mailgun account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose Mailgun from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Mailgun window will pop up containing the API key as shown below:
- To get the required inputs, log in to your Mailgun account. On the dashboard, you will be able to see a Settings option in the navigation menu on the left. Click on it to open a dropdown menu and then click on the API Keys option:
- You will be presented with the various types of API keys available. To connect with your Mailgun account with Quickwork, you need to use the private API key.
- Click on the eye icon given on the right to view the entire key and then select and copy the key:
- Now, paste it in the API key field in the Connect to Mailgun window:
- Once all the input fields have been filled, click on the Link account button. Your Mailgun account has now been successfully connected to your Quickwork account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.