This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Nanonets and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Nanonets account
To connect your Nanonets account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Nanonets app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Nanonets window will pop up containing the API key fields:
- Log in to your Nanonets account. Click the My Account > API Keys tab on the left-hand side panel:
- You’ll get the API key of your account. If you want a new key, click the ADD A NEW KEY button. Copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Nanonets window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Nanonets account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.