This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between NASS and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- NASS account
To connect your NASS account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the NASS app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to NASS window will pop up containing the API key fields:
- Visit the NASS API page. Click on the Request API Key button on the left panel of the screen:
- Fill in the required details on the screen and click on the Submit button. You will receive the API key at your registered email address. Copy the credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to NASS window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your NASS account will get connected successfully.