This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Pabbly Subscription Billing and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Pabbly Subscription Billing account
To connect your Pabbly Subscription Billing account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Pabbly Subscription Billing app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Pabbly Subscription Billing window will pop up containing the Secret key and API key fields:
- To get the API key and secret key, log in to your Pabbly account. Then access the Pabbly Subscription Billing service:
- You'll be redirected to the Pabbly Subscription Billing service in a new window. Now, enable the test gateway and add a product to the account with a plan. Without doing so, you won't be able to generate the API key:
- Once done, all the tabs on the left navigation bar get enabled automatically. Click on the Settings button on the left-hand side panel of the screen and then select the API Settings option:
- Click the Generate API Key button. Your API Key and Secret Key is now generated:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Pabbly Subscription Billing window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Pabbly Subscription Billing will get connected successfully.