This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Pagerduty and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Pagerduty account
To connect your Pagerduty account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and click the Simple Action button under the Steps section and choose the Pagerduty app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Pagerduty window will pop up containing the Connection name and API key fields:
- Log in to your PagerDuty developer account using your subdomain. Note: If your PagerDuty account URL is https://dev-demo123.pagerduty.com/sign_in then demo123 is your subdomain. You can set this subdomain while creating an account in PagerDuty. Once logged in or signed up, hover over the matrix icon on the top navigation toolbar. Click on API Access. Click on Create New API Key:
- Enter the description and click on Create Key:
- Your API key will be displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Pagerduty window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Pagerduty will get connected successfully.