This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Quick Base and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Quick Base account
To connect your Quick Base account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Quick Base app from the Apps list. There are triggers for this app. You can choose it from the Trigger section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Quick Base window will pop up containing the Host name and Token fields:
- To get the token, log in to your Quick Base account. Click on your profile icon on the top right corner and select the My preferences option:
- Now, scroll down to My User Information and click on the link beside Manage User Tokens:
- Click on the New user token button on the screen:
- Enter a suitable name and description, then click on the Save button:
- Copy the token displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied token in the respective field of the Connect to Quick Base window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Quick Base account will get connected successfully.