This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Quicko with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- An active Quicko account
To connect your Quicko account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section and choose Quicko from the drop-down in the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Quicko window will pop up containing API key and API secret:
- To get the required inputs, log in to your Quicko account. Various services offered by Quicko like filing Income Tax returns, GST returns, TDS returns, and APIs are displayed. Click on the API card:
- On clicking the API card, a new window opens and the API keys created by you are displayed. However, if it is your first time, you can follow the onboarding process and either purchase a plan or create a trial account.
- In both the above-mentioned cases, you will land on the My API Keys window as shown below. Click on the eye icon:
- On clicking the eye icon, all the details related to the API key like the API Key, the API Secret, and the subscription plan details are displayed:
- Click on the copy button present right next to the API key and paste it in the API key field in the Connect to Quicko window.
- Now click on the reveal button given below the text API Secret. The API Secret will be displayed and a copy button will also appear right next to it. Click on the copy button and paste it in the API secret field in the Connect to Quicko window:
- Once all the input fields have been filled, click on the Link account button. Your Quicko account has now been successfully connected to your Quickwork account.