This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Sendinblue with the Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- An active Sendinblue account
To connect your Sendinblue account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section and choose Sendinblue from the drop-down in the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice in the Actions field.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Sendinblue window will pop up containing API key field:
- To get the required inputs, log in to your Sendinblue account. Click the profile button given in the top-right corner to open a drop-down menu and select the SMTP & API option:
- The API key is displayed. You can also generate a new API key by clicking the + CREATE A NEW API KEY button present in the top right corner:
- Copy the API key and paste it into the API key field in the Connect to Sendinblue window:
- Once all the input fields have been filled, click on the Link account button. Your Sendinblue account has now been successfully connected to your Quickwork account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.