This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Tisane Labs and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Tisane Labs account
To connect your Tisane Labs account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Tisane Labs app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Tisane Labs window will pop up containing the primary key field:
- To get the primary key, log in to your Tisane Labs account. Click on your name in the top right corner and then click on PROFILE. You'll get the primary key under the Your subscriptions heading. Click on Show. Your primary key will be visible. Copy it:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Tisane Labs window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Tisane Labs will get connected successfully.