This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Filestack and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Filestack account
To connect your Filestack account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Filestack app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Filestack window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the API key, log in to your Filestack account. The API key will be displayed on the top right-hand side corner of the dashboard, click on the COPY API KEY button to copy the API key:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Filestack window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Filestack account will get connected successfully.