This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Flutterwave and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Flutterwave account
To connect your Flutterwave account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Flutterwave app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Flutterwave window will pop up containing the secret key field:
- To get the secret key, log in to your Flutterwave account. Click on the Settings button in the bottom-left corner of the panel. Click on the API button specified on the screen:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Flutterwave window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Flutterwave account will get connected successfully.