This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Getnet and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Getnet account
To connect your Getnet account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Getnet app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Getnet window will pop up containing the client ID, client secret, environment, and seller ID field:
- To get the client ID, client secret, and seller ID, log in to your Getnet account. Click on the settings options on the left-hand side navigation panel on the screen. Below the heading API identification, you will find client_id and client_secret, which are your required Client ID and Client secret respectively. Also, below the heading Identification in e-commerce, you will find seller_id, which is your required Seller ID. Copy all the required credentials:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Getnet window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Getnet account will get connected successfully.