This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between GIPHY and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- GIPHY account
To connect your GIPHY account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the GIPHY app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to GIPHY window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the API key, follow these steps. Log into your GIPHY account. Click on the Create an App button specified on the top-right corner of the panel:
- Click on the Next Step under the Create A New App section:
- Enter the Your App Name and App Description under the Create A New App section Check the checkbox for GIPHY API Terms. Click on the Create App button:
- Your API key will be displayed on the screen. Copy the API key:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to GIPHY window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your GIPHY account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.