This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Global Payments and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Medium
Time required: 5 minutes
- Global Payments account
To connect your Global Payments account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Global Payments app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Global Payments window will pop up containing the app ID, API key, and Environment fields:
- To get the App ID, log in to your Global Payments account. Click on the GP-API button specified on the top right corner of the panel:
- Scroll down, click on the I understand, please enable GP-API button specified on the screen:
- Click on the Profile icon specified on the top right corner of the panel. Click on the My Apps specified on the dropdown menu. Click on the Create Sandbox Credentials button specified under the Sandbox Credentials section:
- Click on the Create a New App button specified under the Sandbox Credentials section:
- Enter the Display Name, App Name specified on the screen. Scroll down, click on the Fetch Account Setup button specified on the screen:
- Select one of the permissions specified under the Resources & Permissions Setup section. Click on the Create Application button specified on the screen:
- Click on the name of your application, specified on the screen. Click on the ID & Key tab specified on the navigation bar. Your App ID and API keys will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Global Payments window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Global Payments account will get connected successfully.