This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Houndify and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Houndify developer account
To connect your Houndify account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Houndify app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Go Rest window will pop up containing the Client ID and Client key field:
- To get these keys, log in to your Houndify developer account. On the dashboard, click the New Client button. In the Add Client Details window, specify the name of the app and select the appropriate platform:
- Click Save and Continue. Next, select the domain for which you want to perform the action in Houndify:
- Click Save & Continue. You'll get redirected to the Client Information window. The Client ID and Client Key are now generated:
- Copy these keys and paste them in the appropriate fields of the Connect to Houndify window:
- Click the Link account button. Your Houndify account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.