This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between IN-D Payables and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- IN-D Payables account
To connect your IN-D Payables account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the IN-D Payables app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to IN-D Payables window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the API key, log in to your IN-D account. On the dashboard, you’ll see a number of supported services. Click the Generate API Key button under the Payables services:
- A dialog box will appear. Give a name to your API key, select the platform, and set the expiry time. Click the Submit button. The API key will be generated. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to IN-D Payables window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your IN-D Payables account will get connected successfully.