This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Iva and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Iva account
To connect your Iva account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Iva app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Iva window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Iva account. Click on the Api option below IVA FOR DEVELOPERS heading on the left-hand panel of the screen. Click on Generate a new Api Key button:
- Give a suitable name for the API key and check the required boxes below Permissions and then click on the generate button:
- Click on the blue square button below Actions and your API key will be copied. You can either use the Default API key or the one that you have generated as per your needs. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Iva window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Iva account will get connected successfully.