This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Megaport and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Megaport account
To connect your Megaport account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Megaport app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Megaport window will pop up containing the Username and Password fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Megaport staging account or your Megaport production account. If you don’t have an existing account, create a new account by clicking on Sign in with Google here (Megaport staging account) or here (Megaport production account). Click the profile icon on the top right-hand side corner of the screen and select User Profile. Your username will be displayed under User Profile. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Megaport window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Megaport account will get connected successfully.