This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Mist and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Mist account
To connect your Mist account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Mist app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Mist window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, sign in to your Mist account. Click on Create Organization:
- Enter your organization’s name and click on Save:
- Now to get the API key, click here and scroll down to click on the POST button on the bottom right corner of the screen. Your API key will be displayed. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Mist window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Mist account will get connected successfully.