This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Moota and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Moota account
To connect your Moota account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Moota app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Moota window will pop up containing the Access token field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Moota account. Click on Integration in the top menu. Click on Personal Token in the left-hand side menu:
- Give a suitable name and select the checkbox with values Fire, User, Bank, Mutation. Click on the Create a Personal Token button:
- Scroll down. You will see your access token. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Moota window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Moota account will get connected successfully.