This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between OCBC and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- OCBC account
To connect your OCBC account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the OCBC app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to OCBC window will pop up containing the access token field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your OCBC account. Click on the Subscriptions option on the top panel of the screen. Now, click on the Generate New Key button on the screen:
- The access token will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- You have to subscribe to all the APIs that you want to use. To subscribe to a particular API, click on the APIs option from the top panel of the screen. Select your desired API:
- Then click on the API Console option from the top panel. Select the application from the drop-down menu, for which you want to subscribe to the API. Click on the Subscribe button:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to OCBC window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your OCBC account will get connected successfully.