This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Posthook and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Posthook account
To connect your Posthook account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Posthook app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Posthook window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Posthook account. Click on the Projects button specified on the left side of the panel. Click on the default project specified under the Projects section:
- Scroll down and copy the API key specified under the Project Settings section:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Posthook window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Posthook account will get connected successfully.