This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Postman and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Postman account
To connect your Postman account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Postman app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Postman window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Postman account. On the right-hand side top corner, you will see an icon. Click on it. Now, click on Account Settings. Click on the Postman API keys option. Click on the Generate API Key button:
- Give a suitable name and click on the Generate API Key button:
- Copy the generated API key. It will be displayed only once:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Postman window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Postman account will get connected successfully.