This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Rapyd and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Rapyd account
To connect your Rapyd account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Rapyd app from the Apps list. There are triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Rapyd window will pop up containing the Access key, Secret key, and Environment fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Rapyd client portal by entering a valid set of credentials. Click on the View API keys button:
- Your credentials are displayed on the screen. Copy them:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Rapyd window. Select Production in the Environment field:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Rapyd account will get connected successfully.