This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Rebilly and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Rebilly account
To connect your Rebilly account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Rebilly app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Rebilly window will pop up containing the API key and Organization ID fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to the Rebilly account. Click on your profile icon on the bottom left corner of the screen and select the Switch to Sandbox Environment option:
- Click on the automation icon on the top left side of the screen. Click on Integrations:
- Click on Custom Integrations. Click on API keys:
- Click on Add API Key:
- Enter API key name along with the other API details. Click on the Save API Key button:
- Click on API keys list to view the API key:
- Copy the API key displayed on the screen:
- To get the organization ID, click on the settings icon on the bottom left side of the screen:
- Click on My Organizations & Websites:
- Your organization ID will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Rebilly window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Rebilly account will get connected successfully.