This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Rocket.Chat and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Rocket.Chat account
To connect your Rocket.Chat account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Rocket.Chat app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Rocket.Chat window will pop up containing the URL, Access token, and User ID fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Rocket.Chat account. Click on the profile icon specified on the top-left corner of the panel. Click on the My Account specified on the dropdown menu:
- Click on the Personal Access Tokens specified on the left side of the panel. Enter the name of the access token specified under the Personal Access Tokens section. Click on the Add button specified on the screen:
- Copy the token and user ID specified on the screen:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Demo window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Demo account will get connected successfully.