This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Sendbird and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Sendbird account
To connect your Sendbird account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Sendbird app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Sendbird window will pop up containing the API key and Master API key fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Sendbird account. Click on the profile icon on the top right corner of the screen and select the General option. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to get the API key. Copy the API key:
- To get the Master API token, click on the Select application option from the top left corner of the screen and select the Create application option:
- Fill in the details on the screen and then click on the Confirm button:
- The Application ID will be displayed on the screen. Save it for future use. Now, select the Settings option on the left panel of the screen. Scroll down to the bottom to get the Master API token. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Sendbird window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Sendbird account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.