This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Smartlook and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Smartlook account
To connect your Smartlook account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Smartlook app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Smartlook window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Smartlook account. Click on your profile icon on the bottom left corner of the screen and then select the Organization settings option:
- Select your project from the Project option on the left panel of the screen. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Create a token button:
- Enter the token description and then click on the Create token button:
- The API token will be displayed on the screen. Copy and save it, as this token will not be displayed again. This is your API key:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Smartlook window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Smartlook account will get connected successfully.