This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Social Searcher and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Social Searcher account
To connect your Social Searcher account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Social Searcher app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Social Searcher window will pop up containing the User key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Social Searcher account. Click the Start your free plan button and choose the subscription plan of your choice. Then refresh your account page. The user key will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Social Searcher window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Social Searcher account will get connected successfully.