This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between StatusHub and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- StatusHub account
To connect your StatusHub account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the StatusHub app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to StatusHub window will pop up containing the API key and site subdomain fields:
- To get the API key, log in to your StatusHub account. In the header menu, click on Settings. Then click on API Key in the left-hand side menu bar. You will find your API key on the screen. If you have not generated one, click on Generate a new API key button:
- Click Yes in the confirmation popup box:
- Copy the API key displayed on the screen. Copy and paste it in the API key field of the Connect to StatusHub window:
- To get the site subdomain, click on the StatusHub logo to go back to the dashboard. Click on Create a Status site:
- Enter the site name and site subdomain and click on Create a Status site:
- Click on Customize your hub to view the site subdomain:
- Copy the site subdomain:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to StatusHub window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your StatusHub account will get connected successfully.