This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Streak and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Streak account
To connect your Streak account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Streak app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Streak window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, go to the Streak website and click the ADD TO CHROME option:
- Once you install the extension on your Chrome browser, you’ll be redirected to your Gmail account and asked to sign in with any of your Google accounts.
- Now click the Streak CRM for Gmail icon on Gmail's top bar.
- You'll be asked to redirect to your Gmail account. Once redirected, you'll be asked to log in to Google accounts allowing permissions to Streak.
- Then, click the Streak icon:
- Click the Integrations option on the right-hand side panel. This will open a window where you can view existing integrations. Under the Streak API section, click the Get API Key button:
- A new API key will get generated. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Streak window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Streak account will get connected successfully.