This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Trinsic and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Trinsic account
To connect your Trinsic account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Trinsic app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Trinsic window will pop up containing the access token field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Trinsic account. Click on Details under your organization. If you don’t have an organization, click on the ORGANIZATION button to create it:
- Enter the organization details and click on Confirm:
- Now click on Details under your newly created organization:
- Your access token will be displayed on the right-hand side of the screen as API Key. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Trinsic window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Trinsic account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.